Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

I find this very odd. I've seen this years ago (I think 3 years ago) and it's the same thing. 3 stars because I find this very suspicious. The whole animation was great with the idea and sense of humor and very simple concept.

Sonic&Knuckles teaser. Sonic&Knuckles teaser.

Music is good. Presentation needs work. Keep going at it.

Raken's Journey episode 1 Raken's Journey episode 1

Pretty good. Would like a preloader before it starts playing though.

NinjAnimals responds:

Yeah, preloader is there now.

Level Up! Level Up!

This game is AWESOME!!!

I can't wait for GatherUp!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Pretty odd...

I have no idea what character I was, I got confused but the puzzles took a while for me to finish up.

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

Sweet!

Now how do I save it on to my computer? Print Scan isn't responding.

A Knight To Remember A Knight To Remember

Wow man, that was really good. Kudos to you dude!

[Spoiler] Mother 3 End IANS [Spoiler] Mother 3 End IANS

LOL

That's the main end. But the rest is like 2012.

Mother 3 - Drago?! Mother 3 - Drago?!

Wow, didn't see that coming!

Compared to the original, it sounds more like the dragos had a bigger part in the game.

gabredi responds:

Wow. I didn't think I'd done that good a job. Thanks!
Thanks for the review!

Battle Tails: Dog VS Ninja 2 Battle Tails: Dog VS Ninja 2

Not much into furries but okey.

For some reason the dialog here just doesn't seem to fit their character's characteristic...Characteristics, where are they? It looks like you just threw in some words to make it full of particles of a story. Since this is a serious-ish story, I recommend that you make it give the audience an intense feeling and let them be surprised at how one interacts with another and transforms the entire atmosphere of the reactions with the character's result.

*notes- When making a comic, spell check often
The last part is what I can't understand, why did she suddenly start to make a fight?
Also you have to check on your grammar. Some words are misplaced and missing here.

Just remember: This is your comic and you can make it better by taking advice, or finding a better way to improve.

TheBurningDonut responds:

Your absulutly right and I appreciate the feedback the biggest hinderence to the diolog was the font it's just to big but I could get anything else to look right.

and I know I am a horrendous speller!

Da da da DA Da da da DA

More furries?

I don't understand how Kingdom Hearts can somewhat relate to furrys. Although, they can be in any form. It is a good picture and somehow, it works, but, it won't be what I would enjoy to see when yiff happens.

Alien Hominid ansi Alien Hominid ansi

AWESOME!

It's like a game cover or a poster for retro type things!

enzob7 responds: